Mock Draft World Championship Summary
The Mock Draft World Championship is a BestBall contest, meaning the score will be optimized for the best possible starting lineup. No weekly lineups, no waivers, just draft, sit back and watch your team on the leaderboard.
Draft your team and if you like it, enter it into the contest by purchasing a tech pass. Each tech pass allows X amount of entries into the contest. New this year, the tech pass provides real-time scoring and a weekly leaderboard.
Members of FulltimeFantasy.com get 5 free drafts per month! (Watch your email for redemption codes)
- The Contest is 16 rounds.
- PPR Scoring
- Start 1QB – 2RB – 3WRs – 1TE – 1 FLEX (RB-WR-TE) - 1PK – 1DST, with 6 bench spots.
- Each week your optimal lineup will be used for scoring.
- The contest winner will be the team that accumulates the highest individual weekly score from any week of the contest (Week 1 through Week 18). Those entering prior to week one will have 18 weekly chances to win, whereas those entering after week 1 and before week 2 will only have 17 weekly chances to win and so on.
- Come back each week and draft more teams!
Draft til you’re happy! Any questions, his us up in Our 24/7 Chat Room on Discord